Complete surfacing circular seam of hydraulic cylinder automatically. With MAG welding process.
1. Welding torch is fixed while workpiece is rotating, welding position is horizontal.
2. Hydraulic cylinder is clamped and rotary by fixture and supported by universal ball bracket.
3. The welding machine has high voltage and slow wire feeding performance, which guarantees reliable
arc igniting. Machine also has low welding voltage and low current for filling crater.
4. Welding machine adopts push-type wire feeding mode, to guarantee feeding stability.
5. Welding torch can moves longitudinally to complete the whole welding.
6. PLC controls the whole machine operation. Workpiece rotation speed is adjusted by inverter, stepless
adjustment, to improve the reliability.
7. The welding mode and welding specification can be preset, saved and recalled. Via touch man-machine
interface, it is convenient to modify the parameter and switch the status through the man-machine touch
8. Welding torch can be adjusted up and down, left and right and angled turn to meet welding requirement.
|Applicable cylinder diameter||30mm-500mm|
|Applicable cylinder length||max6000mm|
|Welding power source||400A 500A|
|Applicable material||Carbon steel|